Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Newmar Blew It Again!

I went up on the roof to check out wiring the solar panels.  The roof seam has peeled back on the rear joint and starting to peel on the front joint seem also.  DSC_0007 DSC_0008 DSC_0010 DSC_0012

They got a piece of my mind and I sent them pictures.  They said the same same as before.  We will take care of it.  I tried to get hold of someone up the their chain of management and got no where.  If anyone has a name/number of anybody who they think cares at Newmar – please pass on to me.  I think their upper management needs to know what their middle management is doing or better yet not doing right.  I’m starting to think Lemon Law – it qualifies I think.

Here’s what the Orange Brigade left along with tall weeds.  They tied up the little green man.DSC_0002 DSC_0001

I think Wayne & Beth where held hostage and used by the Orange Brigade.  

Carol’s car had a dead battery so with a quick charge and it was up to snuff.  I called GEICO and let them know it was no longer in storage.DSC_0003

We (me) are starting to look at another RVs.  It might be getting to that point that Tiffin had us.  “Just keep on coming back.  We can and will fix anything again and again.”

It’s 5 AM and 72 degrees out…Love it……

See ya…………..