Monday, December 1, 2014

We Were Where?

By 4 PM it was down to 50 degrees.  Some might think that isn’t too bad but when it was near 80 degrees 24 hours earlier, it’s cold.  Plus it was windy and was a light rain off and on.  My tooth that needed pulling out has gone from bad to worse.  Late in the day we went to the a local dentist office.  I got an appointment for 8 AM tomorrow.  I also got a follow up appointment for my toes that the doctor chopped on about 10 days ago.  I guess you can say I will be seen from my head to toe tomorrow.

We will still head for Mexico (I think) when we leave here.  Still got a mouth full of other old teeth that need work.  I don’t think we will be seeing Frank & Marlene on the way out.  Sorry guys.  See ya in Quartzsite with a little surprise for ya.  No, not the trimmings from my toes or my tooth.

One year ago this time we were headed  out of Texas towards the West.  Why…I don’t know.  Carol does but she’s asleep this early.  Here are some pictures from a flea market in Texas that claims to be the biggest…it was friggin BIG and old.DSC_0003-001

DSC_0004  DSC_0012 DSC_0013

Low and behold here is a real Indian motorcycle.  I don’t know if it’s an old one or a newer one.  See, even last year my I was wondering around at motorcycles.DSC_0008

I really don’t know why we were headed for the West coast in early December.  Interesting……