Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Head To Toe

Nothing like starting the morning out setting in a dentist chair at 8 AM to get a tooth pulled……OK that’s done.  Where are the drugs?  Went to the drug store…all’s fine…&)%@)&!@#?”*#$!@#$%^&*().  I think I see Janice Joplin.  This is just like the 60s.

I come around later and someone is touching my toes.  Oh it’s the doc….I think.  He’s checking out my toes that he cut on about 10 days ago.  My tooth hurts…another pill please!  ahhhhhhh  there’s Jimmy Hendrix.

It’s dinner time.  What…I can’t eat because there’s a hole where I had a tooth.  My tooth hurts.   Another pill please…ahhhhh  )(*&^%$#@!.  There’s the Rolling Stones…..the young ones.

What?  It’s what year!  I’m having trouble spelling RV.  Good night, or day or ? &^%$#@!(*&…gone back to the 60’s.

See ya?