Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The “LOOK”!

Carol was eating her Belgian Waffle with strawberries WITH whipped cream when it slipped off her make shift temporary table and on to her lap upside down.  I immediately headed for the camera and that’s when it really happened.  I got the “LOOK” of don’t you dare!!!!  Guys, you know what I’m talking about. I sheeplessly sat back down in my chair.  I laughed so hard, internally of course, that I think I was about to cry.  She blamed the Beast (this RV) for her dropping her breakfast.  Since I was low in brownie points and going down hill fast, I agreed of course.  Now I got to get some more brownie points.  Thus, I agreed to go to lunch with her and her line dancing friends today.

At lunch I got to meet some people I haven’t seen in a couple of years.  I also took some pictures for Carol which means more brownie points.

DSC_0011 DSC_0027

I got notification from the couch manufacture that they shipped our couch yesterday to Phoenix.  That was good but it’s a week early.  I will have to call RV Renovators and give them a heads up.

I’ve been wanting a slide drawer for our freezer for years.  I couldn’t find one that would fit in the Tiffin nor even the Winnebago Ultimate.  Well, the Beast is made different.  I called MorRyde and they had one that fit the Beast’s compartment area perfectly. Plus it slides out twice it’s length which means it will slide out further than the RV’s kitchen slide.  It’s made special for freezers. No ducking or lifting just to see what’s in it anymore.

I also made an appointment at Redlands RV/Truck repair for Friday the 25th to take a look at the Beast’s tag axle seal leak. I met Keith the owner at the Gypsy Journal Rally.  He was curious about the way this is leaking from behind the wheel nut with no other signs of leakage.

See ya…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment