Monday, September 20, 2010

Slowing down A Little

It was this morning that I was suppose to be over at the building at 0645 to help with breakfast.  I helped with making the pancake batter.  No rocket science there or I wouldn’t have been doing it for sure.

DSC_0001 DSC_0005DSC_0004 

No complaints.  Pancakes, sausage and some ham.  I think because it was free.DSC_0007

I have never seen clouds like this.DSC_0009

Frank and I helped Larry with his coach.  He had some problems filling his tires full of air.  Me and Frank had a lot of extra hot air to share.  Larry reinstalled my Silverleaf into my little notebook computer (Acer). I tried using it in the big computer but it was just that – too big.  I think this will work out just fine.

Then it was back to the building for the 4 o’clock thing.  Skipper Bear was there.  I guess you could say he’s the Escapees mascot.  Every year he gets auctioned off and people carry him around with his diary.  We had him a few years ago (2004) and took him to Alaska.DSC_0011

DSC_0012

Joe Tenpenny was there and gave us a history class of the VCRs.  that was pretty neat.  The first official VCRs were there and that was Jon & Sue Glick.DSC_0018

Then usings, the DelSarios, Orrs, Fennels, and Hinmans went to this little restaurant for dinner.  We were it.  Not crowded at all and even the opposite.  The food was pretty good and the service was too.  The comradely was even better.DSC_0022 DSC_0023

We returned back to the fairgrounds.  Some of us sat out and others went for walk.  It got dark (duh) and we all retired (again).

Oh, our sales rep from Lazydays called us during the day.  We have been talking to him over the past few weeks. He’s got a 07 Holiday Rambler Camelot that appears to be what we are looking for.  We shall see.

See ya……….

No comments:

Post a Comment