Well, now the frig is acting up - more. It quit making ice in the freezer and the lower part of the frig is almost freezing up. Don’t really need ice because everything is almost frozen. The setting is on 6 and it’s 39 degrees on the bottom. The fins are coated with ice. It does this about three to four days after defrosting. Maybe I should try and fix it – what could go wrong?
Back to the air safety valve from yesterday. Denny, Frank and myself decided we were going to give it one last try. Frank was the worker, I was the gofer and Denny was the supervisor. Frank crawled under with his tools in hand. During his attempt Walt came by and said he had a small torch. We said thanks but no thanks, we have the necessary tools. Well, Frank couldn’t get the friggin thing loose. We went and got Walt’s little torch. Frank crawled underneath again and after heating it for 15 seconds or so with the torch we figured that was enough. It came out relatively easy after all things considered. Frank installed the new valve and I gave it the final torque. We tested the air system twice and all was good. SUCCESS!.
Tomorrow is another day and maybe not as active. NOT!