Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy, Fun

We will be in our booth this morning, then move the RV about 100 yards for the driving demonstration in the late morning, back to the booth, do a 1 1/2 hour seminar, then set the RV up for the demo and do a 1 1/2 hour demo.  Then we will return the RV to our site and set it up.  Then we will lay on the floor and say good night – NOT! At 7:30-9 PM we got a Full Timers Panel to do.

My seminar went great and the driving demo even went greater.

Then there was the Full Timer Panel.  Carol was too poop to pop so she stayed home.  I went.  I’m glad I did.  It was a blast.

This was the panel.  Plus Denny who was accidently cut out.  I was the moderator and panelist. We had variety as the audience found out.  They also found out we have fun as a lot of full timers should and do.DSC_0001

The audience even got bigger than this.DSC_0002

Bob and Molly taking pictures for attendees.DSC_0008

Frank & Denny being themselves.  Kellie in the background trying to find a bathroom before it’s too late.DSC_0013

Then we had the Kangaroo Court on Molly and Kellie for hanging the little green man.  The attendees found them guilty as charged.  Then they sentenced them. It was severe.  I was to give them ice cream.  Hey, that’s Kangaroo Court – anything can happen and it did.  They did not say how the ice cream was to be administrated.  You use your imagination because I will.

During my seminar, driving demo and then the panel I had a microphone in my hand for over 4 hours.  I was in heaven.  As they say, we are having way to much fun.

See ya…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment