Sunday, April 15, 2012

Full Timing & Looking Good

Damn did it rain a lot and heavy last night (Sunday).

I spent a lot of time on cleaning this baby up real good the last couple of days.  Over the years we have had several “toys” and enjoyed keeping them clean and ready.  We as full timers and like a lot of full timers we like our toys.  DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003 DSC_0004

Toys come and go for us (me mainly).  Hey, time is getting short so why not try something you see and might like if you can afford it.  Yes they usually cost.  We didn’t want to spend the money for a new Razor so we bought a used one.  Another time it was bicycles.  We went with the big ones and that didn’t work.  Then we bought a folding one on super sale and and then a used fold up.  They worked great for awhile.  We might get back into them.  Here they are. With a little prep they are ready to roll.DSC_0006

The RV or truck are toys in their own right.  Some people go bananas keeping them shiny.  Some keep their wheels extra shiny.

I’ve always liked barbeques/smokers especially since full timing.  I have a few.  I have carried all of these at one time or another.  One and even two at a time.DSC_0009 DSC_0010

Everything to the left is a commercial type grill that has to be put together.DSC_0011

The one I use and carry now.DSC_0012

Really like my Bradley Smoker.DSC_0013

Burnt this one up.DSC_0014

I’m, too lazy to uncover this Coleman which is very portable.DSC_0015

I think that is 10 but only 9 are usable.

By the time you read this Monday AM I will be starving for a variety of blood tests.  I think I’m a quart low.  Some people say I have always been a quart low.  One test will be for sugar diabetes.  I won’t get any results until Friday when I see two different docs’. I think everything is gonna be OK and we can get back on the road. 

Starting to get hitch itch like most full timers get after setting.  This amount of time of setting for full timers varies of course.  We use to be about 4-6 days.  We are around the 3-4 weeks now, mainly me.  That depends where we are setting and what we are doing too. The cost of fuel has very little impact on where and we want to do.  Alaska might be the exception to that.

See ya……………..