Saturday, February 9, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now? Nope!

15,369 views last month of this blog.  That’s an all time record for this blog.  I think it was the ATV roll over that people wanted to read about. 

My ear looks normal and my hearing is coming back a little at a time.  One day I will have a little hearing and the next day gone.  I guess I will have to rely on selective hearing again.  Next Thursday will be 6 weeks.  The surgeon said everything would be normal by then except some feelings around the ear.  The feelings on the ear itself are gone and will not return.  The inner ear canal is still swollen and it’s causing my present hearing lost.  It’s like taking a shower and the water is in your ear and you have trouble hearing.  That’s what it feels like.

We had a light snow fall last night and even some during the day but that didn’t stop Ed & I from Getting Ur Done DSCN1443 DSCN1444

Temps were in the low 40’s at 9 AM when we (ED)started reconfiguring the ATV trailer.DSCN1450 DSCN1451 DSCN1457 It fits!!!!!!  Way to go Ed.  He said this was just a little job compared to his prior life work.DSCN1464 DSCN1463

Mark came over and worked on his generator.   DSCN1458 DSCN1456

Sandy had to supervise Mark at times.DSCN1452

That night was movie night at Ed & Sandy’s.  We watched The Flight with Denzel Washington.  It was nice watching it on the 20 foot (man’s measurement) big TV along with Walt & Kellie.

All is good.

See ya.