Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nice Rally

Well, here at the Chapter 44 rally and they have coffee and toast every morning.  That’s nice.  DSC_0001Carol has her line dancing class every morning.  She really doesn't need anybody to show up.  When that happens she will just practice by herself and be happy.

For lunch we went to a Chapter 45 luncheon in Mesa.  While there we looked at a Honda eu2000i generator.  This was all prearranged by Bill & Jan Mains.  It was her sister’s and husband’s generator.  They’re a nice couple that we met in Quartzsite in January.  I forgot their names – hey – it’s 4 AM. They got a bigger generator so this one was available.  For $500 I got it and the 6 gallon fuel tank.  They’re happy and so am I.  Win win situation.  Now where do I put it.  Probably in the Jeep for now.  Fourteen people from Chapter 45 will be going to a luncheon tomorrow with Chapter 44 at a pizza joint.  That will be neat.

Here at the Chapter 44 rally today we had a ranger come to our area and gave an outstanding lecture on this park.   Our seats were all ready for him. DSC_0004 The park superintendent showed up also.  He wanted to talk to the individual that owned the RV that the cactus fell on yesterday.  That was very professional of him.

I think I might have to break out my 500mm lens to catch a better picture of this little woodpecker.DSC_0005

The chapter had a night fire and played the “Penny Game” in the evening but I did not attend.  I’ve been getting these little head aches everyday that result in me not being in a happy mood.  Don’t know what causes them and I don’t like them.  I usually get a few headaches a year so this is very unusual for me.  Maybe it’s the clean air, beautiful skies,  sunny and warm temps – NOT!

See ya…..