I ran into to town to the auto store and self car wash. I needed some stabilizer additive for the ATV razor and battery corrosion spray. The Jeep needed washing from 4X4ing the other day.
When I got back I wiped the windows of the Jeep real good. I hate water spots on windows. Then I did the windshield of the Beast both inside and out. Gotta see out the big screen TV. Then it was time to clean the battery terminals. I hate this job. It’s messy but is necessary. I checked the batteries water level. Only one cell was down a little and I put that special water in it. I cleaned the terminals and then sprayed them with preventive stuff. I did this in Quartzsite in early January I thought.
Now it was time to add the stabilizer to the fuel tank of the Razor. My kind of job. Now I have to drive it around some to mix it up. It will go into the shed probably tomorrow for 10 months. I will not ride it again until our return. I think I pushed the recovery of my ear far enough. It’s still not 100% but should be soon.
I aired up all the tires on the Beast. I needed to add about 5 lbs to each. There’s another task accomplished.
Carol is continually giving me stuff to put underneath. It will fit but I will forget where I put the stuff. I might have to make a road map to find stuff.
Wow, I “got ur done” today.