Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Honda Generator 2000

If anyone has a Honda 2000 generator for sale,  let me know.  I’m in the market.  I’m in no hurry.

Today was get my first haircut in 2013.  I get them about every 3-4 months.  When I get tired of coming my hair, it’s time.  Some people don’t have to worry about that.  I have a little barber shop I go to down the road here.  I got two in Livingston and others in Goshen and one in Howe and Nappanee, Indiana.  I never got one in Red Bay, Alabama home of Tiffin motorhomes.  I usually just pulled my hair out there.  Larry Forbes must have visited their a lot because he has a Tiffin and a shiny head.

Now what would you classify this thing as?  And some people think my side by side ATV Razor is dangerous.  I wouldn’t drive this thing above 5 MPH. DSCN1671 

Here’s Carol line dancing people getting ready for their group picture.DSCN1674

I went to their afternoon luncheon upon Carol’s request.  It wasn’t too bad…fired chicken….

Later on I went on the roof and polished the TV sat dome.  I do that about every three months or when the thing don’t get good reception with condensation on it in the AM.  I also did the fan vent covers..why not.  Plus the big think over the shower.

I even ran the Jeep thru the self wash..it wouldn’t wash itself though.

Well, it got up to 80 degrees today, yea…  Tomorrow I brake out the shorts.  The shirt stays on…. my six pack abs have turned into a keg.

See ya…..