Friday, August 10, 2012

One Goal Today

And that is to get the Razor into the shed.  So with a crow bar, hammer, saw and a screw driver I set forth.  This is the before and after.DSCN0798

DSCN0796 DSCN0797 DSCN0799

DSCN0798

I didn’t even have any nails or 2X4s.  When we return and their are some experts around it can be finished.  It took me about 3 hours and of course it was hot.

At 7 PM the temps were still in the 3 digits.  This was our first day that I had the windshield cover on, the awning partially out and we figured out the running of the ACs.  The big awning we put out just to cover the top of the slide out (sunny side) to reduce the heat.  The wind kicks up ever so often as to not to want to put the awning all the way out.  The inside temps were around 78 degrees.

It’s 5:30 AM the next day and the sun’s up.  I gotta go put other stuff in the shed to include the back seat of the Jeep.  We’re gonna leave it here.  Don’t need it.

See ya………….