Wednesday, March 9, 2016

70 degrees at 7 AM

It’s 7 AM and 70 degrees.  Whoaaaa.  That’s fine as long as the humidity don’t get crazy.  At 2 PM it was 60 degrees.   Mother Nature is a little mixed up.  Poured down rain something fierce especially in the middle of he night.  Maybe we shouldn’t have sold those kayaks.   I sat around reading up on high red blood cells on the internet.  That was kinda of depressing.

The Ford dealer isn’t ready to do the little RV suspension yet.  That means no little trips in the little RV that we wanted to do.  I guess with the heavy rains here in Texas that’s not a really good idea anyhow.

I did do some more straightening up in the barn.  It’s begining to look civilized.

Just a blah day which is not unusual lately.  I think I will take a pork butt out of the freezer and start getting it ready to smoke this weekend.  This one I’m gonna spice it up.  I haven’t done that in a while.  I have to mention Carol’s Navy Bean Soup.  It’s really good…….

See ya……….