Tuesday, January 31, 2017

And The Fun Continues

Here we are behind Ed & Sandy’s.  Love it.  I wonder if they deliver meals.DSCN1545

Carol’s off to Line Dancing and I am….?  I know I did something I just can’t remember what.  Oh well.

Here’s the kitty watching a rabbit.DSCN1549

Then there’s lunch.  They only way I like and can eat Span is to burn it.DSCN1547DSCN1548

Later Mark pulled into the campground as did Jim & Lisa.  A last minute decision was we all to include Ed and Sandy went to dinner.  It was only 4:30 but I needed something to wash down the Spam.  What the hell.

Here’s where we went.DSCN1550

Pretty good place and we all been here before.  The girls were all drinking Blue Margaritas.  The guys new better.  It was good.  Mark and I got to work on figuring what we needed to get food wise for this weekends Escapees Boot Camp.  We fix them a real good breakfast to start the days right. 

When we left the Ranchero (with authentic Mexican Food) it was still daylight.

Back at the ranch we all went our ways.  Carol & I, Ed and Sandy played Fast Track again  We whooped the girls 2 out of 3 games.  we left them win one and just barely.

Another quiet night except laughing at the game.  Seems like I have a hard time remembering the rules.

Retirement is going out to dinner during the week – often.

See ya when we see ya.