Wednesday, January 11, 2017

$2.01 Gas & Diesel $2.45 Yuma

I was at the Safelite work place in downtown old Yuma at 7:45 AM.  They pulled me shortly after that and started work.  Two hours later all done.  Wow, does that look better than three very long cracks/runners and one old bodashish chip repair.  Yes, that’s my spelling.

Then I drove across the street to Fry’s.  This is the old downtown Yuma location and not the one next to I-8.  Gas was $2.01 and diesel was $2.45.  I filled that sucker up.  My next fill up of diesel will probably be in the area of Bullhead City.  Diesel is $2.35 at two stations right now.  Yes, I check the prices ahead of time to see if I might want to wait or get it at a cheaper price some where else.  It only takes a couple of minutes.  What the hell.  I’m usually taking on 60 to 80 gallons of fuel.  The difference could be over $20+ if I paid higher prices than the norm.

The day was busy for Carol doing the wash and cleaning the rig to get dirty in Qsite.  I would like to get hold of the vitamins she’s always on.

Our Get Ready list is done……Now what?  Make another list?

Retirement – weekends are now workdays too.

See ya when we see ya…..