Thursday, September 15, 2016

What Time Is It Kids?

No it’s not Howdy Doody time.  It’s La Colonia time.  Thursday lunch at the little Mexican restaurant with Escapees Hq geeks.  It’s usually only about 5-6 of us. Why am I there? They don’t talk computer business and I can’t so everything is A OK.  I’m usually a listener.  I know that is hard to imagine.  Sometimes it’s best not to show your ignorance like Donald Trump.  Oooooops…… now I’ve done it.  I will clarify it tomorrow.  Oooooops did it again…

There were about 8 or 9 of us today at La Colonia.  I think everybody enjoyed the gathering.

Afterwards I went to the local grocery store and got their sale items.  We usually by our meat when it’s on sale.

Then it was a stop at Reilly Auto parts.  I got some spark plugs for the Honda Trail bike.  I installed a spark plug and off for a test ride.  I got it up to 40 mph and it did pretty good.  I think the fuel/air mixture needs fine tuning.  Mark is coming over tomorrow morning and we will do some fine tuning on the little Honda.

See ya……