Saturday, September 10, 2016

Grass Cutting, Bugs, Friends & ?

We were setting at the Whistle Café this morning at 7:15 sipping on coffee.  After breakfast we went to Walmart to pick up a few things then back to the lot.  I cut the so called lawn and it took about 2 1/2 hours.  That's about 2 hours more than normal.  It was about a foot high and the mower kept getting clogged.  The clumps of grass is about how far I got before I had to stop and clean the underside of the mower.  Yes, it was wet too. DSC_0036

I guess this needed cutting too.DSC_0037

Oh well…. I was wet like I had stood in the rain and it didn’t rain.  It’s humid.  I then took a cold shower and it’s been a long time since I had one of those.  It felt so good.

Love bugs.  I think you can figure out why these TWO bugs are called Love Bugs.  DSC_0039They invade us each year for about a month.  They are just now gearing up and will get pretty bad especially on vehicles going down the road.  What a mess.

My garage is a little tight at the moment.DSC_0047

Now I’m stacking Amazon packages that I just received outside next to the little RV.  They won’t fit in the garage very easy.  I got about 20 more things coming from Amazon.DSC_0034

Here’s the front receiver that I will mount for the little Honda motorcycle.  The front bumper has to come off to install.  Oh what am I getting into.  I can just about take anything apart.  It’s getting it all back together is the problem.DSC_0035

Next thing was dinner at a local Mexican place with Lisa/Jim Koca, Mark Nemeth, Mark/Dortha Hall and us.  We had a lot of fun which is normal for this crowd.  We then went back to Jim & Lisa’s place and had even more fun.  We were trying to plan our next get together and it was kinda difficult with them all working.  We settled in on late October and the location is Abbeville, LA.

Being old farts we all left about 9 PM all tuckered out.  Thanks for the memories guys.

See ya………..