Sunday, July 24, 2016

This & That

I got a picture of Carol & Lisa helping lay sound/video cables in the big room.DSCN1272[1]

How big of room… this big of room.. and it was full for the opening ceremonies.DSCN1291[1]

Here’s Johnny Goodrum.  He sings during the week outside.  He’s been singing at Escapees events for many years to include the Quartzsite social in January.  He’s located over at the RV displays.  Nice guy.  I fix him smoked pulled pork sandwiches whenever he does a show for the Escapees.  It doesn’t gag him too bad because he can still sing.  Nice shirt.DSCN1290[1]

Here’s are rig (motorhome) before the rest of the staff came in.  Mark’s rig and red trailer is  behind us and Sky’s is all the way to the right.  Not crowded yet….. We run a hose of our grey water under Mark’s rig.  He thinks the smell is from the horse stalls next to him.DSCN1280[1]

I had about a million people came up to me and said they read my blog.  Maybe it was just shy of a million people.  Thanks people, it is appreciated.  Now if they would all send me a few dollars we could get another rig.

Jimmy Travis was the night’s entertainment.  Damn he’s funny every time we see him.

My back is doing better.  I can walk, chew gum and even talk.  It just takes me a half of day to stand up straight.

Here’s a tid bit.  In November I weighed 225 lbs.  This morning I weighed 189 lbs.  I can lose another few pounds if I set on the toilet long enough.

See ya.