Thursday, April 23, 2015

Oh No Not Again

Was I unconscious or dreaming…..theirs a very loud emergency radio outside of my rig.  I look out my door and theirs several emergency vehicles with lights flashing away and medics roaming around.  Oh no, I’m having flashbacks.  I check myself out and it can’t be me I think.  Nope, not me.  DSC_0001 I adventure outside the rig and evidently it was someone else's turn.  The person did eventually walk out of their RV but was immediately put on a stretcher and taken away in an ambulance.  That’s all I know.

RVers – it’s best you know the “how to’s” if emergency arises.  If not for you or love one, maybe a neighbor.  Every park usually say on their site maps what to do.  Read it at least one time.  You could save a live for just a little bit of information.

Carol is still line dancing at her rally here everyday.  She’s a happy camper, line dancer.

See ya……