Thursday, April 16, 2015

ER Again?

Nope, just Urgent Care.  The foot isn’t better.  Carol talked to some of her line dancing buddies who said no to the local hospital ER but rather the Urgent Care in Yuba City.  So be it.  So Carol took me to the Urgent Care.

I was in this Urgent Care facility in less than 1 hour. I had x-rays and a blood test done and the results, seen the doc, got prescriptions and out the door in less than an hour.  Whoa,  damn their good! 

I got friggin gout in my left foot which is a normal place to get it usually.  friggin gout.  I’m old.  It’s a build up of certain acids in the body or something and makes the joints get real sore usually starting in the toe area.  I got two meds.  One for pain and one to reduce the something or another.  I think the only way that gout can be avoided is to not to eat meat, chicken or seafood.  Yea, right?  I’m gonna turn into a vegetarian yet! NOT!  It should go away within 2 to 10 days.  Friggin gout!  I can't even think about trying to ride the trike because it’s my shifting foot.  Yes, it’s that tender and hurts that much.

On the way back to the RV we stopped at our favorite fruit stand.  We got some local grown freshly picked strawberries.DSC_0002 Hey, $12 bucks get you this and they are SO SWEET.

See ya……..