Thursday, February 2, 2012

Start Time 0730

At 0730 I was eating breakfast here with some fine gentlemen.DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003

All grandpa’s should be this cool!DSC_0006

These pork loins marinated overnight and went into the Bradley Smoker when I returned.DSC_0001-1

Then it was time to work on installing the two extra 6 volt batteries and moving the chassis batteries.

These two batteries along with wiring are…DSC_0008

going to be moved to here…… after a shelf is made and installed.DSC_0010

I got my tools out..DSC_0011

I removed the chassis batteries and installed the 2 new 6 volt batteries on the left where the chassis batteries were. The wiring will come later.DSC_0013

The batteries fit real nice, all 6 six volts.  Not wired yet. That area to the far left is where the chassis batteries (two 12 volts) will go.DSC_0016

 

I had to call in the Seabee, Ed Kruty..DSC_0017 DSC_0018 DSC_0019

 

Then we got both batteries in the compartment with not too much room to play.  They are on a steel platform that Ed built and then installed.  He then said the wiring was up to me…I can do that!DSC_0020

That is with the help from Denny and a trip to get some cables made.DSC_0023

 

We wired up the house batteries then the chassis batteries.  Tomorrow I will make the wiring neat and safe.  No sparks or shocks and everything works. DSC_0024

Now it’s time to look at the smoker….wow…DSC_0026

While others went to the local restaurant we had diner with a few close old friends and all enjoyed the pork…it was juicy.

We watched some TV and the day was over.  Damn I missed by power nap time.

See ya….