Sunday, February 27, 2011

To Do List - busy week…..

I stayed in bed until 8 AM and that should be marked on my calendar because that is likely not to happen again until their is a blue moon (?).  Got up and made my sausage, red taters and egg breakfast. 

Our cat Patches was not awake this morning and found a warm place up against the wall heat duct to “cat nap”.  That’s a cat toy in the upper part of the picture. DSC_0003

Patches decided the tile floor was warm enough to get her belly warm.DSC_0008

I watched NASCAR racing today.  If you are into NASCAR I don’t need to talk about it.  If you are not into NASCAR I don’t need to talk about.

I had to organize my “TO DO LIST” for this week by the day.  I have things that are time sensitive so I had to make a list.  My Honey is returning and I have to start working on my brownie points for sure.

I completed the payroll which took me about 3 hours.  Usually it takes Carol less than an hour. 

I’m already getting requests for lessons for the Escapade in Gillette this September.  That’s good.  I haven’t gotten any lessons from the Gypsy Journal yet but hopefully I can get a few during the rally.  I have two instructors in the local area. It all works out.

See ya……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment