Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This & That

I started the day off with cooking my special breakfast.  What is it?  Well, what ever was in the frig that could be cooked one more time.  Carol does not eat it because it’s my special and anything goes into it.  What can I say.

SDC10747 SDC10752

The girls are line dancing every morning.SDC10756

Denny & and I went into town looking at “stuff”.  If you need something for your RV and can’t find it anywhere, this is the place.  You would be amazed what they have.  We just walked around looking at things.  Denny found some shocks for his compartment doors.  I was looking for trouble and didn’t find any.SDC10760

 

This place was just down the road and they had some stuff but it was the new kind of stuff.SDC10761

Al Hesselbart from the RV Hall Of Fame stopped by.  Here he and Frank are in a staring contest I think.  They both ran out of things to talk about – NOT!  Al will be giving some great history seminars at the Gypsy Journal Rally.  He drives a 1978 Newell which is a great coach.  Frank drives Marlene crazy….smile -  like any good husband worth his weight. Hey we have to keep them on the ball and that keeps us upright.SDC10762

Nick Russell stopped by and made sure we weren’t getting into too much trouble.    He sounds just about ready for his up coming rally here.   This campground seems to be getting full of fun and neat people. I’m glad we came in early.  Our 4 o'clocks I think will be pretty big soon.  Hey, Everydays’ An Adventure.

See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment