Friday, August 6, 2010

Farton Acting Up Some More

There’s been a 50 AMP FHU site open since yesterday morning.  They only got a few of them here.  So Carol & I walked over to check it out.  Looked good.  So we loaded up and tried to move.  Rear air bags would not inflate beyond 75 lbs.  I drove it over to the new site.  At the new site I crawled underneath the rear.  Of course we had to raise the rear up with the jacks so my little tummy would fit.  Yep found the friggin air leak. I touched it, rubbed it and even blew on it.  I thought I would get some type of arousal out of the leaky device. It didn't change.  I needed a break.  I will “play” with it another day.  We set the rig up otherwise.  I will take a hammer to it at a different time.  Hey, just a few taps might fix it.

We found this little park in Madison just driving around.SDC10573

They even had doggie bags.SDC10565

This was the only mushroom around. I didn’t know if I should eat it or smoke it.  I decided that I didn’t need to go down that road.  I left it alone for some kid to kick.SDC10567 

Ahhhhh ain’t she cute…….SDC10568 

Nice view of Lake Erie.SDC10569 

We even had a path down to the water.SDC10570

I don’t know why Carol said “NO WAY” to kayakingSDC10571

 SDC10572

Like a lot of people we can live without 50 AMP but it sure is nice in hot/humid weather.  We can even cook dinner with the AC’s on now.

See ya………..

No comments:

Post a Comment