Friday, August 27, 2010

Sick

I have to call in sick.  I prepare this in the morning after the day it’s wrote for.  It’s really Saturday AM right now.  The last two plus days I've been under the weather but  was fighting it off.  Last night about 6 PM I lost the war and was sick as a coon dog eating three month old dead horse. Whew, I think I’m on the down hill side now.  Anyway, my brain is a little more mushy than normal so I will wait and update this post later today or tomorrow. I got some neat pictures that need that special comment to go with so I will wait.

OK I’m back.  Nick what's going on?

DSC_0003

Never mind….

DSC_0001-1

DSC_0008 DSC_0011 I don’t think she wanted her picture taken.

DSC_0015

Another happy couple.DSC_0023

“We are having an Escapade – aren’t we? Can I stay with these guys – pretty please I'll be good.”DSC_0027

I don’t want to go back!!!!!DSC_0062

Come on poopsy..woopsy…Kiss Kiss….DSC_0043

 

Birthday girls – somewhere in the 40’s (brownie points)DSC_0035

DSC_0039 

Considered armed and deranged.  Details at your local post office.DSC_0045 

“Cathie I only have twenty more jokes to tell you.”DSC_0051

It was a big Texas style four o’clock and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment