Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cabbage

This is what I call a head of cabbage.  We’ve been eating off of it for days.  We got it at a open market near than nuclear plant in VA. It was 2 bucks like in two buck chuck.  That’s a RVers cheap wine.SDC10582

 

Here’s where the air is leaking from underneath.  It’s the shiny part.  The wetness is due to my attempt of fixing it by spraying “stuff” on it.  It didn’t fix it.SDC10587

 

This is our new 50AMP FHU site vs 30 AMP.  Thousand Trails now charges $3 per night for the 50AMP.  It’s worth it in real hot weather.  Of course now it’s turned cool like last night it got into the 50’s.SDC10588

 

Hey, Carol fixes me breakfast about once every 10 years and it’s so good.  Maybe a little more often and it’s always good.  Once in a while I fix her breakfast in bed.SDC10589

Tomorrow is our 39th wedding anniversary.  I think I will get us another grill.  Kidding…… I’m known for having a few grills.  I think the number is about 6 counting the smoker.  Each one has a story.  I usually carry just one but I switch off with each visit to Livingston.  Of course that is usually only once or maybe twice a year.

See ya……….

No comments:

Post a Comment