Wednesday, August 11, 2010

KISS

My cholesterol was really low this A.M. so we decided to go to the Waffle House for breakfast.  As we were leaving my low cholesterol resting place, we saw an RV that had been “wrapped” with rock music theme “stuff”.  We drove over to the hotel where it was parked.  I took some pictures as you can see.  As we were leaving we saw a guy in front of the RV.  It appeared he was just finishing his Lucky Strike smoke.  He was getting every dime out of his smoke. He could hardly hold it because it was so small.SDC10659 SDC10660

 

The shiny wheels are back.  I would have shined them sooner but there was a heat wave here on the east coast.  It was caused by the shine off my shiny wheels early this summer. I figured it’s OK to shine them again but just a little.SDC10664

Carol said I needed to put pictures of myself on here.  So, here’s one.SDC10661

 

The datastorm location movement program is just about up and ruining again in my computer.  If you are not on the list to be notified of our movements and want to be – let me know at rvschool@wizwire.com

See ya……….

No comments:

Post a Comment