Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Monday

At 5:30 AM I was out washing the front end of the RV and cleaning the windshield before the bugs impregnated themselves.  Got to protect the Diamond Shield protective film that’s protecting the paint.  Paint is easier to keep clean. The Diamond Shield scratches so easy.  Never again for Diamond Shield that’s for sure.

I don’t recall what was going on during the late morning or afternoon.  The girls were line dancing of course.  The guys were wondering what happened to breakfast. Oh yea, we watched Frank fix his water regulator.

Then about 3:30 or so things started to come alive.  The four o’clock got bigger and bigger.  Not everyone was here when I shot this picture. I thought we were going to have to rent another site we got so big.

SDC10726 

Then we went to a place called Lunker’s Home of the Angler’s Inn.  This eatery is in the middle of a sporting store.  You would never know it after a few beers.  This place rocked.  I think us all being together helped more than anything.  As you can see everyone's chowing down.  Oh, it’s located at 26323  U.S. 12 East, Edwardsburg, MI 49112.SDC10737

Bob was starting to enjoy himself.  I think someone told him he was eating free.SDC10728

 

Molly, Molly, this is Molly.  I got the “hand” when I tried to take her picture.  I guess that’s better than other gestures I have received especially while driving.  However, I did get a picture of her giving me “The Look”.  When a woman gives a man that “look” of don’t you dare, you better not.  So I won’t put that picture on the blog unless I get a lot of requests to do so, or at least one or two.  Kellie, Walt, Harrell, TS, Bud, Cathie where art thou?SDC10729 

Here is a happy camper.  Look at the size of that hamburger.  Now that’s a friggin hamburger!SDC10733

Frank ate about 3/4 of that Super Lunkerburger.  He also received two bottles of ketchup, one of mustard and a half of jar of pickles I think.  He would have finished it but he ate the fries and two cups of coffee too.  Frank disappeared for awhile.  I don’t know what’s that all about but he looked thinner when he returned. SDC10736 

This is what the girl’s end of the table looked like – messy.  Us guys cleared our end.  I think we might have ate the baskets.  Wings were on special for 30 cents so we all focused on them a lot.  Hey, at 30 cents they were OK.  The sauces got a mixed review.SDC10739

The girl to the left wanted to know  why these old folks were having so much fun.  Doubled the Gertol maybe.SDC10740

We all got back and “talked” until after 9 PM.  Nick Russell came over to enjoy in the good ole conversation.  It was great.  Molly tried to help me with my blog.  I think I taught her.  That is, that I don’t really know a bunch about computers not even codeword's or what ever she asked me for.  She gave up after about a 1/2 hour but really really tried to help me. Thank you..

Here’s Frank showing off his “girls” as they paraded around the red light district.  I think Frank was smiling more with the hamburger!  SDC10745

Whew, what will tomorrow bring.

See ya…….

No comments:

Post a Comment