Friday, August 20, 2010

Pictures Tell A Story - kinda

“How do I get down now. I forgot how I got up here.  Damn that old age. Hey, pass me a beer. ”DSC_0004

“Yes, I have those brown spots too.”DSC_0011 

“Now what do we do?”DSC_0012 

“What are we smiling about?  I don’t know but he’s taking our pictures so keep smiling. OK”DSC_0013

This is the famous TV “Bob” that all the women liked after he took the “special meds” for men.DSC_0020 

“Now what do we do?” The Goshen gang eating with the Elkhart gang.  The waitress had “one of those groups” this night.SDC10800   

“Where’s the chairs? Who was suppose to bring the chairs.” SDC10808

“You can do what?” We all have special talents.SDC10805

Don’t leave your car parked in front of the Elkhart TP Gang.  TP means toilet paper for those that are wondering.DSC_0042

“I can’t believe they’re doing that! Maybe I should help.  It looks like fun. I better not!”DSC_0030

“Nobody can see me can they?”DSC_0033

SDC10802

SDC10811

TV Bob said, “Just Married again! Great – let’s do it. I have some “special meds” left over.SDC10803

Ahhhh, ain’t they cute?SDC10812 

Bob & Molly were the recipients of “somebody” having fun at their expense.  They loved the attention - kinda.  Thanks for letting us torment you. I mean them torment you.

Hey, I got the pictures that tell the real story of who did the TPing.  For a small fee I’m sure they can be published or not published.  That’s depending if you were a TPer or a receiver. I’m willing to work both sides.

Since we invited the Goshen Gang up maybe they will invite us the Elkhart Gang down there.

Another “whew” day.

No comments:

Post a Comment