Friday, August 13, 2010

This & That

Carol’s lucky this isn’t a potty chair…SDC10665

Free use of life vests – now that’s cool.SDC10667

Little parks are on or near Lake Erie are in abundance. SDC10668

 

FlowerSDC10672

Light House.  Every city had a light house it seemed.SDC10674

They even had beaches in these little towns.  My two brother in laws say they each have a beach.SDC10676

Looks like an easy pick up….SDC10680 

Geneva-on-the-lake.  Yep, that’s the name of the city.  It appears to be a tourist city wannabe.   SDC10702

This is a famous place known for it’s Hot Dogs.  I’ve had better and cheaper at Dairy Queen.  They deep fry their dogs.  Hey, been there done that. The place was packed with first time visitors it looked like. SDC10701

These farmers know how to protect their soy beans. I believe this is a Cobra.  It’s one bad ass machine, at least it was.  I just don’t understand our tax dollars setting there for ever for people to look at once a year maybe.  I know the whys but I just don’t understand it.SDC10646

Tomorrow we start packing up slowly for our 300 mile trip Sunday.  We start putting things away at a very very  s l o w  pace. This way we don’t have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off on the morning of departure.  I think I’ve been in farm country too long.

See ya…….

No comments:

Post a Comment