Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Freightliner Chandler (Phoenix) Sucks

We arrived (Tues 9 AM) at Freightliner Chandler (Phoenix) and was told it would be later in the afternoon before they could get to us.  Later afternoon arrives.  I asked how close we were to getting in.  I was told when they finished with a truck in bay 1 we would go in.  Half hour after the truck leaves I ask how much longer.  It was now 4:30 or so and a shift changed occurred.  I was then told I would not be seen that night.  “too busy.” They shut down at midnight.  Yes, I informed them of ……………….. and so more ……………………BS.  I moved the rig to a more level spot and set up camp.  Yes, somebody will get an ear full tomorrow (Wed) to include their main office.   I will start with the general manager and skip the service manager.  They have a problem between shifts and I’m gonna make sure they know at the highest level.