Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It’s Only Two Feet Longer!

We have deer come thru twice a day.  Early morning DSC_0004

and evening so far. DSC_0002

I have to drive to the top of a hill to send out the blog.  DSCN1800

While doing that I had two visitors or was I the visitor being checked out.DSCN1806

Carol went Line Dancing.  Ed, Sandy and I went to Nevada City, CA to check it out.  You know, the tourist thing.DSC_0007 DSC_0008 DSC_0009

We then went to this Thai restaurant.  We sat outside for lunch.  My dish was suppose to be hot but it wasn’t.  Carol could have ate it!  It was good.  I learned what Thai sticky rice was and liked it. DSC_0014 DSC_0013

 DSC_0010 DSC_0016

On the way back we stopped at DeMartini RV sales in Grass Valley.  I have worked with this large dealership in the past with the RV Driving School.  So the three of us are looking around and John, one of the two brothers that own it, greets us.  We sat in a Camelot for probably a half to an hour talking RVs in general with him.  Ed is sold on this 2007 Camelot.  Sandy says, “NO!”.  I know what that’s like.  I did find a 2006 45’ Holiday Rambler Navigator that my butt sets in real well.  It had a very large bedroom that Carol desires.

We returned back to our rigs.  Ed is rationalizing with Sandy about the Camelot.  Sandy is not giving in.  I think she is rougher than Carol!

Carol said she would go over and look at the Navigator when the line dancing rally is over.  It’s a nice coach but won’t come up to Carol’s desires I know.  It really exceeds mine more than the Dutch Star.  It’s only two feet longer!

See ya….