Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Desert - Back To The Basics

We left our full hook up site and headed for the desert again.  If you have to ask why we would do that then you don’t understand being out and away and that’s alright.  More desert for us. 

This is our little Alaska 2014 get acquainted get together with a few extra friends which is fine…not everybody is here yet.

Here we go…DSC_0002 

I think our jeep fits real nice with those ATV Razors. DSC_0003

Mark, the brew master, doing his thing.  Six gallons of beer….DSC_0005 DSC_0008

It’s been beautiful weather and sunsets.DSC_0018

 

Jean & Claudette showed up.  DSC_0010

They brought me a little present.  Wow, this thing is bad to the bone….. I wonder if it will do a wheelie!DSC_0017

Now who do you think is driving?  Nurse Crachet was having a fit…catch me if you can!DSC_0021

Tomorrow THEY will go ATVing.  My ATV is broke, I’m broke, Dr says NO and nurse Crachet is standing guard.  Oh well, it wasn’t meant to be this time.

See ya…….