Sunday, June 26, 2011

Alaska Day 42 Seward Fishing

Our morning started out a little early. We were at the dock at 6:15 AM ready to go.   This is very similar to the boat we were on. Ours was a 50 footer.DSC_0026

Twelve hours later we are back. Me, Larry and Gary in the background behind Larry.  You can see who has the smiles and who don’t. I bet you can guess why.DSC_0028

Just throw them anywhere.DSC_0029

 

Put them on the hook one last time.  Larry got the big one at 99.2 pounds.DSC_0034

I caught the first fish and the fourth largest at about 30 pounds.DSC_0036

I’m holding Gary’s fish.  We tried to use it as bait but Gary didn’t want us to lose it. He didn’t want to hold it up. I guess he was still tired from reeling it in.  It’s red out of embarrassment.DSC_0037

It was fun & tiring. Larry got a total of 62 pounds of cleaned fish and I got 15 pounds.

Tomorrow we depart….See ya…

No comments:

Post a Comment