Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Got Gas On New Year’s Eve

Well, Ed and Denny came over to supervise my installation of an inside quick connect LP line for our LP heater.  I still had the parts that I took out of the Newmar and only needed some new copper line basically.  I think it took about 2-3 hours.  As you can see,  I was well supervised by my beer drinking supervisors. DSC_0002

The stove top is removed and I’m drilling into the side of the stove wall for the connection into the LP line.  The boys were nice and handed me tools if they were nearby.DSC_0001

Then Ed would check my work and usually redo it.  Denny just continued to drink.  We had tools all over the place and some we even used.DSC_0003

We now have LP gas quick connect line hook up inside the rig for a blue flame type heater.  Uses a lot less LP than the rig’s heater system for sure. 

Later that evening my back really started to hurt.  I guess I twisted a little too much around that Polaris Rzr  installing those plugs then around this stove/drawers.  I took 6 Ibuprofen and 2 Oxycodones which resulted in not enough relief to go into public.  My supervisors just worked me too hard.  No mercy.  Carol went up to the activity center to line dance.  Afterwards she went to the Pellys to celebrate New Years at East Coast time, 10 PM local here.  I just had some cheese with my wine(ing).  That was the first Pelly party in years that I missed.  HEY, Carol was there.

Tomorrow is Jeeping with Dennis & Pat Swan leading.  Where’s those meds at.  I’m not going to miss this.

Happy Happy Happy