Monday, May 23, 2016

There Is A Sun

It rained most of Sunday.  Today, Monday, the sun came out and we got to dry out.  It got up to the mid 70’s which is OK.  BUT later in the afternoon the sun went away, the clouds came out and it rained some more.

Fuel/gas continues to go up.  Around here, Baltimore suburb, gas is about $2.25 and up.  Diesel is about the same.  Both went up about 10 cents a gallon in the last couple of days.  The oil companies have most people brain washed in saying that summer is coming and it always goes up then.  Hogwash in that it needs too..blah..blah.

Carol & I went to Ft Meade to get booze.  Why Ft Meade?  No tax and the prices are average.  To get on base I scanned my military I.D. card in a machine next to the gate while in our car.  How stupid!  Now someone can still a I.D. card and then go on base with it.  ALL bases the guards would look at my I.D. card and look at the picture and my face.  Not anymore or at least not at Ft Meade.  How stupid!

Don’t remember what we did the rest of the day but it was an uneventful day of just meandering around doing nothing special.

See ya……………..