Friday, February 27, 2015

Tenting It – not yet!

Sunny and windy today so I went for a motorcycle ride.  I took the long way around with no interstate.  The Tucson Harley dealer is located on the NW side of town.  I did a walk around and left.  Now where?  I decided to go to the Pima County Fairgrounds back on the other side of town and SE.  When I got there I parked at Mark Hall’s rig who came out immediately.  I was there long enough for him to slobber all over the trike.  The he sat on it and I think he left a wet spot.  As I was leaving the fairgrounds via the front gate Lisa & Jim Koca were coming in.  Boy was there rig dirty.

I went back home and put the trike in the garage on our site.  We got to move into a FHU (50 AMP $20 this morning.  I even wiggled and got the bike trailer on our site.

I got my tent delivered from Amazon.  Pretty good since I ordered it Wednesday.  Screw Cabelas.  Here’s some pics…. DSC_0002-001 DSC_0001-001

It took Carol and I thirty minutes to put it up.  Carol asked me what I would do when she’s not around.  I replied, “Put it up faster.”  There went some brownie points. DSC_0004-001

The rain cover is orange.  No hidden campsites for this boy.DSC_0006-001 DSC_0007-001 She left and it took me 20 minutes to take it down and put it back in the bag.

For dinner we went to Golden Corral.  It’s been about two years since our last visit.  I feel skinny when I go in there.  They’re are a lot of plus size people in there for sure.  I think I counted 6 skinny (normal) people.  the food was good all things considered.  I only had two plates which included two steaks, onions, shrimp and mushrooms.

Wind and rain is coming this way.  The wind got here today.

See ya…….