Saturday, May 12, 2012

Arrival & Birthday

We were up and at Denny’s by 5 AM. I got my free breakfast due to me getting another year older today..no presents – just send money.

DSC_0017  DSC_0025

Travelers from years past that stayed on then route 40  (now I-70) thru Wheeling WV will remember the Wheeling Tunnel   DSC_0023

DSC_0024 DSC_0026

We arrived at Carol’s bro (Steven) about 12:30 PM after doing about 330 miles.  Hey girls, he’s single and very available.  This is the house he built a few years ago.  He’s a master electrician by trade.

I washed the bugs off the front end and put the front end shade up.  It has the usual wrinkles in it.DSC_0001

That’s Steven’s fifth wheel behind us.DSC_0002

I got to open up some presents and got some pretty neat ones.   I got some unusual blend of coffees,  some Tabasco chocolate, gift certificates at Applebee's and a yellow T-shirt.  Thank you….but you forgot the money….. 

I took Steven out and around in his backyard in the Razor.  I got that little sucker up on two wheels by accident….oppps. 

Later I had 6 beers and got half way loaded before the night was over.

See ya……