Friday, May 19, 2017

Juneau Nutin Day Friday 19 May

Today was to get a few things done for our next adventure.  Frist was LP.  We went to AmeriGas.  They didn’t have anyone there to hook up LP.  That’s a terrible business practice not to provide service for an LP company.  They weren’t really over joyed to begin with it seemed like.

I went on down the road and found a gas station that would hook up LP to a camper.  She knew what she was doing and I was only 40 years  to late for her.  Oh yea, LP was $3.30 a gallon and I took 4 gallons.

Next was the Post Office.  We pulled up at 10:30 AM.  They had a sign in the window that said, CLOSED OUT TO LUNCH 11 AM to 1 PM.  That was kinda funny.

Next was the cheapest gas here in Juneau.  Gas was running about $3.21-$3.39 a gallon.  My Gas Buddy said just next to the US Post Office.  Yep, serve yourself 100%.  It was $3.12 a gallon and I filled up.  I will probably top off the tank Sunday AM on the way to the ferry dock.  It’s a 24/7 no attendant station.

We went back to our camp site and said not to do anything the rest of the day.  I we did nothing…

Retirement is doing nothing more when you want if she lets you.

See ya……..