Saturday, July 14, 2012

One Clean Beast

Today started off pretty good.  So good that I wiped down the Beast and the wheels.  She’s clean again.  It took about 3 hours.  I went inside and my phone was trying to vibrate off the table.  It’s never even vibrated before.  Picked it up and it said Severe Weather Warning, flash floods, etc until 4 PM. It was about 1:30 PM.  Then it hit about 2 PM. Holy crap. The wind picked up and it rained hard for about 15 minutes or so.  DSC_0001 DSC_0003

There went the clean Beast.  About 3 PM I wiped it down again, what the hell.  Ed & I was sitting outside about 4 PM and guess what.  Yep, but this time it was a very light drizzle and we stayed out.  The girls came out and all was A OK.  It was over cast for the rest of the day. DSC_0006 DSC_0008

We settled some world problems and then we all settled in for the night. 

See ya…..