Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friday/Saturday

Not much happening the last two days besides the rain. Everyday it has drizzle and no sun.  Is this southern California or what? Been busy doing a lot of little things trying to keep ahead above water.  I think we have all been there. Tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day of the show and it will be very busy towards the last few hours.  Not with attendees but doing the seminars, taking the the booth apart and getting go to the RV and loading it into the bays, etc. Hopefully I will be able to pull out on the road by 7PM.  I will have problems getting out of my site.  I will ask the neighbor if he can help.  this is one of those sites it almost takes three people to get out – it’s tight and I have to go forward.  So, that’s about it in a nut shell.

See Ya…..

No comments:

Post a Comment