Thursday, March 9, 2017

Peace & Quiet

Yep, just setting around outside in the sunny cool day watching the birds hop around on the ground. 

I put a little water in our fresh water tank.  Then I disconnected the hose from the water spigot.  Then I emptied our tanks and put away our sewer pipe.  We usually do this the day before we leave and just leave the electric hooked up.  One less thing to do in the morning especially when it’s nippy in the early morning (7-8 AM).  During the day itself I put away our grill, chairs, and rugs.  Again, less I have to do in the AM.  Carol gets things done inside the RV to be road ready and I do the outside.  After more than 16 years of doing this quite often, we have gotten it pretty well down.  We both can hook up the car.  Whoever hooks it up the other person checks it.  Since we are not in a pull thru we will hook it up tomorrow morning.

The day was spent watching the birds, squirrels, and one gopher that was on a mission to tunnel all over this site.  I guess you say he was as busy as a beaver.

Oh yea, I shined the wheels on the other side of the RV also.  The rig looks real good with those shiny wheels.  Now not to hit any rain for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Retirement is having time to do those little jobs.

See ya when we see ya…….