Thursday, March 16, 2017

Cut This Way

We were up and out the door by 7:30 AM.  We wanted breakfast over at Sun City just a few miles down the road.

We hit traffic.  Drive in this mess everyday – no way!  The breakfast was good in the small restaurant that we have ate at over the years.  Not many changes in this Ma Pa type place.

Afterwards I went to the local barbershop that I’ve been using for many years when we are in the area.  It’s short again.  The haircut is off my list.

Carol went in the nearby Second Hand store to occupy herself while I was busy with the haircut.

Afterwards we went into Aldi (big grocery store) to see what was on sale.  They had grapes for .89 cents a lb and canned tuna for .59 cents.  I love both.

After lunch (BLT) back at the rig, Carol went line dancing for a few hours.  I was left to get into trouble all by myself.  I washed the bugs off the front of the rig.  Their weren't many.

I don’t remember what we had for dinner.  Bottom line it was good and I ate it.

Retirement is thinking out loud and not getting those looks – usually!

See ya when we see ya…….