Sunday, October 2, 2011

Record Breaking Happening

I stayed in bed until 8:30 AM.  That’s a record for me!Oh no…..half the day shot…

When hooking up yesterday my Rhino sewer hose spurted out two new openings. Oh what a relief it is….

Now I was already in the middle of switching over to the blue slip on connectors. I got a few of them at the Camping World in Winchester, VA last  week. This will speed up the transfer for sure.  I want the blue slip on connectors so I can store the sewer hose in a built in storage area in the Beast.  It can only take smooth connectors. Anything else and the hose won’t go into the pipe.  I’ve had the blue connectors in years past and they just take a little extra handling when they have junk (poo) in them so they don’t come apart.

It was time to get a cheap hose.  We HAD to go to Walmart to get a hose and connectors.  The nearest Walmart was in Elkhart so we are off to the races.  We get there and they didn’t have all the connectors. Oh well, will try some other place later this week.

Now what.  Hey we can go thru Goshen and stop at the South Side Diner so Carol can get her loved crab cakes. The place has been on Diners, Dives and Drive Ins.  Carol had already looked it up on the internet before we left.  It’s open on Sunday.  We get there and the place is closed.  Carol tried all the doors and then the windows.  So much for updated web pages.DSC_0012  DSC_0014 DSC_0013

We get back to the Beast and saw this white carriage across the street.DSC_0006 DSC_0007

Then we saw this.  Hey, everyone has a spare vehicle with them.DSC_0011

Oh, Good Luck to Andy Rooney.  92 years old and is retiring – kinda……..I like his comments….their his for sure.

NASCAR time…….

See ya…………

No comments:

Post a Comment