Thursday, January 14, 2010

SKP Social At Quartzsite Last Day

Here's an early picture Thursday.  It got a lot more crowded.  I think there was about 50 thousand people.  I don't count very well unless it’s green. DSC_0249

 

While I was on a RV roof taking pictures and dancing, people were waving.  Or maybe they were saying jump, jump!  I have been told that I dance to the sound of different music.  That’s why I don’t dance – I can’t unless it’s the Cajun Shuffle – yea.  Sorta like Bill Cosby….DSC_0254

 

Here’s Steve asking Bill and Art where he can get a foot stool.  He said his neck hurts a lot.DSC_0285

 

Here’s Denny being Denny during a skit.  He was a frog and a damn good one everybody said.  He hasn’t been that low to the ground in years.DSC_0295

 

Here’s the skit again.  Mark was the sap running through the trees.  He was had BIG TIME.DSC_0300

 

The band was outstanding and liked by all.  Even made me shake by booty a little.  Right now shaking my booty is really something.  It’s been in the repair shop for a few weeks.DSC_0308

Friday we will go somewhere sometime.  Might go to a campground if we can find vacancies.  Then we can get some dust out of those dark areas.  If not, we will do the dump and fill water thing and go find our “Get Together” area here in Quartzsite for next weekend.  Hey, it’s an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment