Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father’s Day

I got a call from our son, Kraig, at 5 AM wishing me a Happy Father’s Day.  He doesn’t understand time differences.  T

Then we were off to Denny’s for breakfast at my request.  I splurged and had a veggie omelet with red taters.

We then drove over to an area called Goose Island but it’s not an island.  It has some nice dry camping sites on the Colorado River that we checked out.  We can fit and they were full.  So noted for future reference.

Then it was back to the Beast for NASCAR racing.  My favorite driver who hadn’t won a race in over 4 years – won.

I played on the internet checking out Jeep Wranglers.

Then our daughter, Kristy, called to wish me a Happy Father’s Day.

I cooked myself (& Carol) a frost bitten T-Bone steak for dinner.

All is well and it was a real good Father’s Day.

See Ya……..