Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Work – Yes I do!

This morning Denny & Susie and us went to Mona’s for breakfast.  It’s a little local Mexican restaurant that none of us had been to before.  There were several pickups outside so we figured what the hell.  It turned out to have real good food and the service was very friendly. Here’s my eggs, bacon, real taters and sourdough toast.  The coffee was good too. The total bill for 4 people was $21. We will be back.SDC11867

I have two of my students parked right across from us.  One is later today and the other is 8 AM tomorrow.  I met them all and listened to them about about their RVing.  Real nice newbie's with less than 8 months of full timing. Tomorrow I have two more students to give lessons.SDC11868

During the social Bud & Kathy had to leave due to an emergency on Bud’s side of the family.  They left in their RV headed for Texas.  Before they left we all gave them big hugs and our prayers are with them.  It was very difficult for them leave the Escapade but they had no choice – family first.

See ya………….

No comments:

Post a Comment