Monday, August 8, 2011

Hospital ER & 40 Years – What In Common

It’s 40 years of happy marriage today and it started with a trip to the local hospital ER for me.SDC11859  

Why wait for just an ordinary day.  Do it on a special day. Yesterday I really started feeling like poo during the NASCAR racing yesterday.  By the time the racing was over I was too.  I was really tired like I just ran 3 miles under 15 minutes.  No, I never did that.  I kept getting hot and then cold, no appetite at all, and nausea.  I said let’s wait a day then go to the hospital.  Well, that day arrived which happened to be our 40th anniversary.  So, after 3 hours at the hospital ER I walked out. I had an infection on the back of my neck that was evidently causing me problems.  It could have been caused by bugs.  Who me around bugs like skeeters.  They cut it and cleaned it and I’m suppose to return tomorrow to the ER for the culture results and check on me. Never heard of an ER saying to come back to the ER.  They also gave me a script for antibiotics. We went to Walgreens and had our first script filled.  That was pretty easy and cost was $3.

I’m going to lay done most of the day.

See ya………….

No comments:

Post a Comment