Sunday, January 14, 2018

She’s Back

I picked up Carol at the Vegas Airport this AM.  I don’t jump up & down to pick up at their airport.  Two trips around and I picked her up – no real waiting.

We stopped at a Taco Bell.  The owner did not honor the national advertised $5 meal.  We did not honor them with our presence and we left.

Back at the homestead she said I gave the cat all real nice food instead of mixing it with the cat’s diet stuff.  The cat really likes me now.

The kids, Kristy (daughter) & Jason (boyfriend) invited us out to dinner.  I said comfort food and she came back with Metro Dinner.  So be it.

We met them there at 5:30 PM.  We all were getting our own thing when it was said and done.  I got the Philly Cheese Steak.  It was pretty dog on good.  I couldn’t eat even half the fries.  We all liked what we ordered.  Hopefully we will see them in the not so long future.

Retirement is not necessary going by the rules.  Blame your age!

See ya when we see ya……